Sales professionals tend to be goal oriented and results driven. Through sales coaching and the use of SI assessments, individuals learn how to satisfy their natural motivators and to behaviorally adapt their sales style to target the communication needs of their customers. As a result, sales will increase and job satisfaction rises.
The Success Insights Sales™ report is designed to help sales people attain a greater knowledge of themselves as well as others. The ability to interact effectively with people may be the difference between success and failure in our work and personal life. Effective interaction starts with an accurate perception of oneself. The Success Insights Sales™ report quantifies information on how we see ourselves and presents this self-perception in a detailed computer report.
Results and Benefits of the Success Insights Sales Report
· Helps spot winners and establish a reliable method of choosing sales people.
· Evaluates the performance of both new and existing sales people.
· Shows the sales manager how to get the most out of the sales team.
· Provides coaching for the sales team for maximum results.
· Helps select the salesperson who best fits the present needs of the company.
· Assists in bringing salespersons out of a sales slump and back on a winning track.
In addition to the Success Insights Sales report, sales coaches incorporate the Success Insights Personal Interests, Attitudes and Values™ (PIAV) assessment. The PIAV report provides information on the why of your actions, which with application and coaching, can tremendously impact your valuing of life. Once you know the attitudes that drive your actions, you will immediately be able to understand the causes of conflict. You will understand and appreciate your relationships as you recognize the attitudes of other people. You will see how their attitudes might interact with your own.
Results and Benefits of the PIAV
· Know the why of your actions. Make career choices that will increase your job satisfaction.
· Understand the causes of conflict.
· Develop an increased appreciation for the uniqueness of others.
· Appreciate the viewpoint of others who see life differently.
· Increase your "valuing" of life.
· Increase your satisfaction and fulfillment in life.
Identifying a sales person's knowledge of the sales process is also key in coaching them to higher level of success. The Sales Strategy Index TM report measures: can they sell, do they understand the sales process, and are they treating each sales situation the way top sales performers do?
The assessment looks at six areas of the sales process:
· First Impressions
Once the results are received, coaching and managing can be tailored to the different needs of each sales person. When sales people understand themselves and the people they sell to, communication becomes more effective. Therefore, sales productivity and performance increase.