Behavioral assessment - Management-Staff Version
Leveraging Talent in the Workplace
Talent is a combination of many factors, one of which is behavior. The TTI Success Insights® Management-Staff is a report that not only defines unique behavior, but guides the employee and manager in leveraging behavior for success. With this capability, this versatile management tool can be used to hire the right person, get employees off to a fast start, revitalize current employees, improve communication and build sound employee-manager relationships.
Computers Have Manuals-Why Not People?
The key to successful talent management and personal growth is knowledge of each person’s unique behaviors. With this knowledge, people can be effectively coached by maximizing strengths to achieve the organization’s goals. Apply the results of the Management-Staff report to create improved morale, increased productivity, personal development plans and win-win situationsfor everyone.
Easy Application in the Workplace
The Management-Staff report is an extremely valuable contribution to talent management. It takes only 10 minutes to complete the 24-question online assessment and its insights and versatility make it an ideal tool for:
• New Employee Orientation and Performance Plans
• Retention Strategies for Key Employees
• Coaching, Mentoring and Leadership Development
• Conflict Resolution
Personalized Report Delivers Unique Information
The highly validated DISC assessment immediately produces a personalized report with valuable information unique to the respondent’s behavior including:
• General Characteristics - The individual’s preferred work style based on natural behavior
• Value to the Organization - The individual’s contributing behaviors
• Checklist for Communicating - How others can effectively communicate with the individual
• Don’ts on Communicating - What others should avoid when communicating with the individual
• Communication Tips - How the individual can adapt his/her own communication to other styles
• Ideal Environment - The individual’s preferred work atmosphere
• Perceptions - How the individual views his/her self and how others view the individual
• Descriptors - Words that portray the individual based on each of the four quadrants of behavior
• Natural & Adapted Style - A four-quadrant comparison of the natural and adapted style
• Adapted Style - Characteristics of the individual’s current adapted style
• Keys to Motivating - The individual’s wants provide the means for motivation in the workplace
• Keys to Managing - The individual’s needs provide the essential areas managers must address
• Areas for Improvement - The individual’s possible limitations identify areas for development
• Action Plan - The individual creates a customized plan based on the results of the report and
• Behavioral Hierarchy - The individual’s behavior style ranked within eight common areas in the
• Style Insights® Graphs - An easy visual of the individual’s natural and adapted styles
• The Success Insights® Wheel - A visual illustration of the individual’s behavioral adaptation
What is Your Strategy for Success?
Make the TTI Success Insights Management-Staff report part of your organization’s strategy to create a positive employee-manager relationship that directly affects product and goal achievement!